- Fixing dinner EVERY night of the week...well, most nights anyway. I've gotten lazy lately, and am just sick and tired of opening the pantry door to discover that nothing excites my taste buds. Just the same old boring shit, that no one else is going to make. Which means that, YEP, once again I'm on the hook for cookin' up the grub.
- Skid marks. Not the skid marks on pavement, I'm talking about the ability that my kids have to lay tread in every damn pair of drawers that they put on. I potty trained them myself, so it comes as a bit of a shock that they have since forgotten how to wipe their little asses. Doesn't that start to itch at some point?!
- Bad grammer/speling. The red squiggly lines under the
shitmeaningful prose that you are typing means that you jacked it up folks! Give the little backspace button some love and TRY AGAIN, genius!
- Hood-rat pants. These would be the obscenely over-sized shorts/pants that guys wear. I think that these pants are actually intended to be an "accessory" to the boxer shorts that they are wearing. They probably wouldn't wear their pants in this manner if they knew what this means in prison. OUCH!!!
- Hot weather. It's almost October and we are STILL suffering in temps that are just a few degrees cooler than HELL.
- Employees who don't want to A) work hard, B) get along with eachother, C) keep an accurate time card, and D) all of the above. NEWS FLASH: There are millions of other Americans out there who would give 150% MORE effort and just be thankful for a regular paycheck. Think about it and let me know if you still want to come to work tomorrow. No hard feelings if you decide otherwise. Really.
- Homework. I've finished my education, but now I have my kids' homework to contend with....and they bring home A LOT.
- The cat's litter box. I clean it out, and by the end of the day it's shitty and stinky again. Oh, who am I trying to kid, I just dump it all out once a week. or two
- Moms who don't make their children behave. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, can I beat your rotten heathen for you?! Because no one in Chick-Fil-A gives a rats ass that you're just trying to teach him to "use his words". He's screaming and ruining everyone's lunch, you daft moron. Here's $20 to take your brand of crazy some place else um-kay?
- Cleaning my house. Self explanatory. Our house is clean, but I am not one of those women who gets warm fuzzies when I walk down the cleaning supply aisle at WalMart because there's a new Pine-Sol scent that I can't wait to go home and mop my floors with. It's called houseWORK for a reason, not houseFUN.